The Postular Modular System (PMS) is supplied with a set of 5 cushions realized in slow memory Polyurethane and is specifically studied to allow the postural management of the bed ridded patients.
A correct bedridden position is obtainable through the use of the cushions combination, as well as if patient is in a semi-recumbent position. PMS is particularly indicated for every situation where a correct postural management is necessary:
- Prevents skin ulcers
- Prevention of passive external rotation of the legs
- Prevents slipping in the semi-recumbent position
- Prevents head drop in semi-recumbent position
- Prevents retraction of the Achilles tendon and equines foot
- Posture management for the drainage of tracheo-bronchial secretions
PMS covers are made with Polyesther/polyurethane material that can be easily removed for their washing; the covers are also breathable to water steam, and impermeable to liquids.
The system is fire-retardant as per class 1IM with Omologation of Ministero dell’Interno.